Eurofase designs, sources, and distributes, lighting products and electric heaters under one platform, supplying residential and commercial markets with branded and private label finished goods. We serve consumers, contractors, and designers through multiple channels of Distribution. For over 30 years, Eurofase is committed to design leadership, uncompromising quality with a competitive advantage customer-centric philosophy.
OUR CORE VALUES:
ACCOUNTABILITY: We depend on each other to do our job well. Taking responsibility for what others need from you and your team. We strive to honor commitments and operate with transparency.
COMMUNICATION: Effective communication is based on relevant and timely information. We pride ourselves in our openness, our empathy, and a collaboration working relationship.
TRUST & RESPECT: Treating someone or something with consideration, thoughtfulness, and respect. Our Business Strategy may change but our Core Values will not.
As a vital member of the Finance team, the AR Specialist performs the accounting and clerical duties in a timely and efficient manner.
- Design various collection options to negotiate collections
- Ensure timely collection of payments
- Send past due reminders through email
- Follow up with delinquent accounts
- Monitor all outstanding balances
- Verify authorized deductions
- Maintain a systematic follow-up
- Deposit and apply customer payments and credit notes
- Respond to internal inquires on a timely manner
- Handle all incoming customer inquires
- Update customer account database
- Review and release orders on hold
- Conduct credit checks and adjust credit limits
- Generate weekly and monthly AR Reports according to Account Receivable policies.
- Print and mail (email) monthly statements
- All other responsibilities assigned by the AR Manger
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 1 – 3 years of accounts receivable or general accounting experience
- Excellent analytical, communication and organization skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Excel & Word)
- Strong customer service skills, conflict de-escalation and phone etiquette
- Problem-solving attitude