Customer Care Representative (CCR)
For the past 30+ years, showrooms, designers, and architects have relied on Eurofase Lighting as their go-to brand for providing a diverse selection of high-quality innovative lighting for both residential and commercial applications.
As a leading lighting company serving multiple channels via the specialty lighting showroom, electrical wholesaler, home improvement stores, e-commerce websites and the interior design/architectural community, Eurofase Lighting offers products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, and long-lasting tested quality.
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager, the Customer Care Representative (CCR)
will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service assistance to customers,
and data entry of product requisitions. The customer care representative is expected to
answer incoming calls in an efficient and professional manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
This role will also be responsible for providing backup receptionist duties, have excellent listening skills, superior organizational skills, attention to detail, strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, multitask, identify problems, and propose effective solutions.
- (35%) Customer Service:
- Answer calls with a positive and helpful attitude.
- Interact with customers via inbound telephone calls to provide information and assistance.
- Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Follow up on customer inquiries not immediately solved.
- Refer unsolved customer issues to designated supervisor for resolution.
- Record customer interactions, details of inquiries, complaints, or comments and as actions taken.
- Have a demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret the needs of the customers and offer appropriate options, and solutions, as required.
- (35%) Data Entry Administration:
- Data entry of product requisitions are completed proficiently and accurately.
- Print and scan all necessary information and ensure they are forwarded to the appropriate departments in a timely manner.
- Use the computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot customer issues.
- Process transactions and reply to inquiries about products and services.
- Input all orders for various products and coordinate delivery or pickup as required.
- Perform accounting tasks under general supervision to ensure accurate and timely completion of work.
- Reconcile orders to ensure proper billing for accounts.
- (20%) Sales & Product Knowledge:
- Develop an understanding of company products to continually improve your ability to answer questions and communicate this knowledge effectively.
- Understand and implement any on-going sales efforts with the sales team.
- Liaison with the customer and develop strong engagement relationships that result in high level of earned affinity, trust, loyalty and increased customer long-term values.
- Miscellaneous: (10%)
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties as required.
- Seek opportunities to engage with and thank the customers for their partnership or loyalty.
- Lead generation – Pass on input received from the customer that can be acted upon by the sales team to help overcome a bad situation or help open a new sales opportunity.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires 2-3 years of progressive customer service experience from the lighting industry preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience in data entry.
- College diploma preferred.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing with time management abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to listen carefully and effectively communicate.
- Demonstrated written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with a results-oriented mindset.
- Proficiency in the use of commonly used phone system, MS Office, and Email.
- Must be highly motivated and inspire others.
- Projects the highest levels of integrity.