Eurofase designs, sources, and distributes, lighting products and electric heaters under one platform, supplying residential and commercial markets with branded and private label finished goods. We serve consumers, contractors, and designers through multiple channels of Distribution. For over 30 years, Eurofase is committed to design leadership, uncompromising quality with a competitive advantage customer-centric philosophy.
OUR CORE VALUES:
ACCOUNTABILITY: We depend on each other to do our job well. Taking responsibility for what others need from you and your team. We strive to honor commitments and operate with transparency.
COMMUNICATION: Effective communication is based on relevant and timely information. We pride ourselves in our openness, our empathy, and a collaboration working relationship.
TRUST & RESPECT: Treating someone or something with consideration, thoughtfulness, and respect. Our Business Strategy may change but our Core Values will not.
Reporting to the Quality, Engineering and Assembly/Production manager you will have the opportunity produce complex lighting assemblies in accordance with customer requirements and to develop and implement Quality and Engineering processes across all channels of distribution that will increase the customer satisfaction, reduce overall costs, quality improvements and deliver growth.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes. Review existing quality levels for effectiveness, make recommendations for changes or improvements
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment. Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
- Quality Assurance Mgr.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years of experience in electrical design and engineering
- A proven ability to working in a fast paced rapidly changing environment, must be agile, adaptable and project the highest level of integrity
- Must be highly motived and inspire others and the team to do the same
- Excellent communication, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Knowledge of ERP systems, specifically Navision
- Batchelor Degree in Electrical Engineering and a combination of work experience
- Electrical assembly knowledge experience considered an asset