Eurofase designs, sources, and distributes, lighting products and electric heaters under one platform, supplying residential and commercial markets with branded and private label finished goods. We serve consumers, contractors, and designers through multiple channels of Distribution. For over 30 years, Eurofase is committed to design leadership, uncompromising quality with a competitive advantage customer-centric philosophy.
OUR CORE VALUES:
ACCOUNTABILITY: We depend on each other to do our job well. Taking responsibility for what others need from you and your team. We strive to honor commitments and operate with transparency.
COMMUNICATION: Effective communication is based on relevant and timely information. We pride ourselves in our openness, our empathy, and a collaboration working relationship.
TRUST & RESPECT: Treating someone or something with consideration, thoughtfulness, and respect. Our Business Strategy may change but our Core Values will not.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales – Home Improvement channel, the forecaster will be provide forecasting guidance to the sales team and track Key Performance Indicators.
- Provide Forecasting & Replenishment guidance for all products within Home Improvement Channel customers, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Menards.
- Provide key reporting to Inventory Management, Merchandising, Operations and Senior Management.
- Maintain overall inventory health of the replenishment and forecasting including POS trends, in-stock %, service level, and inventory turns.
- Provide coaching, guidance, training, and oversight of the replenishment and forecasting and POS analysis to jr. team members.
- Review & analyze historical data and trends to forecast the demand of import and domestic goods.
- Monitor recent sales performance and adjust forward forecasts at appropriate time horizons.
- Track Key Performance Indicators on a weekly, monthly quarterly and annual basis, including store/DC level inventories.
- Manage forecast exceptions working closely with supply chain.
- Communicate product status updates to internal stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Liaise with VP of Sales and senior management to ensure execution of category S&OP processes (forecast validation) to achieve company objectives.
- Work closely with customer replenishment supply chain teams to ensure forecast accuracy, new program timing and initial PO accuracy.
- Represent the forecasting and replenishment business unit when reporting out to leaders in the organization.
- Participate in collaborative monthly forecasting calls with customers.
- Identify high, medium and low sellers and update forecasting & replenishment parameters accordingly.
- Maintain forecasting spreadsheets and historical POS, shipment history.
- Support internal and customer business reviews with additional reports as needed.
- Maintain weekly POS reporting to identify key trends within each customer.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and recommend solutions.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in forecasting for big box retails and POS analysis is a must. Category management experience preferred.
- Full proficiency in excel
- Gets things done within the formal and informal structure(s)
- Ability to effectively use strong analytical capabilities and a fact-based approach to develop effective solution to business issues
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities while being nimble and adaptable
- Demonstrated integration and strategic planning skills
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Projects the highest levels of integrity
- Superior interpersonal communication and presentation skills