Eurofase designs, sources, and distributes, lighting products and electric heaters under one platform, supplying residential and commercial markets with branded and private label finished goods. We serve consumers, contractors, and designers through multiple channels of Distribution. For over 30 years, Eurofase is committed to design leadership, uncompromising quality with a competitive advantage customer-centric philosophy.
ACCOUNTABILITY: We depend on each other to do our job well. Taking responsibility for what others need from you and your team. We strive to honor commitments and operate with transparency.
COMMUNICATION: Effective communication is based on relevant and timely information. We pride ourselves in our openness, our empathy, and a collaboration working relationship.
TRUST & RESPECT: Treating someone or something with consideration, thoughtfulness, and respect. Our Business Strategy may change but our Core Values will not.
Reporting to the Distribution Manager, the Shipper will be a critical part of the Eurofase team.
The ideal candidate is motivated, energetic and has 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Pick and stage customer orders
- Load and unload trucks
- Move and stack materials
- Rotate floor stock
- Process shipments
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years of warehouse experience
- 2+ years of shipping experience
- Forklift/Reach truck certification is required
- Order picker certificate is an asset
- Ability to lift medium to heavy loads (up to 50lbs)
- High school diploma
- Team player, self-motivated
- Knowledge of customs requirements and HS codes
- Knowledge of FedEx and Ups systems i.e., Connectship
- Understanding of packing slips, BOLs, PAPs